View Single Post
Old 27 Mar 2013, 00:37 (Ref:3225335)   #25
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by macdaddy View Post
As for which circuits to drop, I'm not sure. But Mosport has to stay on the schedule, as Canada loves motorsport! It's an awesome track with a long history, and just miles away from North America's fifth-largest urban area (Toronto). Attendance is guaranteed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCosworthPanoz View Post
I really have to question whoever put in that one vote for Mosport to be dropped.

Lose Mosport and you lose an entire geographical block of your fanbase. Toronto is a joke of a track and an event as well so that isn't even close to being a suitable replacement. Montreal? Whole different market, and the track is TERRIBLE for spectators. No camping either.
I agree mosport has to stay, I just hope it isn't scheduled at the same weekend as other major series in Canada like it has been recently.