View Single Post
Old 23 Jul 2018, 09:34 (Ref:3838244)   #3
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Mike the BDC is, for me, the highlight of the year, and I will be working for MOG Magazine to record the derring do of the assorted racers, so you might get a mention in dispatches.
I was accredited to the Classic, but 'family responsibilities' intervened and so I missed it for the first time. I actually go back as far as when a meeting was sponsored by Mulberry, before morphing into the Classic via the Coy's. Not many people know that.

It is nice to read so many positive comments on the Classic, and from those who know their historic racing. It can't be all bad I suppose. Well done Goose. Maybe I'll take a gander next year.