View Single Post
Old 4 Oct 2019, 01:02 (Ref:3931816)   #201
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
It's weird that the article or Jos says max is frustrated. He has seemed to me to be much more at ease, calm and mature this year than ever before.

And when you think about the fact that Mercedes has been a single team for years, developed their package for years, same as ferrari, where Honda just joined with red bull this year, I'd say the progress made based been great. It would be unrealistic to expect them to be competing for titles this year. And they have been getting closer and closer as the year has gone on. Obviously they still have some catching up to do, but up till the last cour races, I would have said they were ahead of ferrari already. And they're doing it with one championship caliber driver, rather than two like the other two big teams have. Maybe albon will get there next year, but he isn't there yet, nor was gasly.

Maybe from anyone else, this would be ok, as a way of using leverage to get things moving, but jos is such a slimy character that I would rather he just stay out of it.