View Single Post
Old 22 Apr 2019, 14:57 (Ref:3899012)   #56
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Ferrari have lost their way since they went back to being 'Italian'
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Well it does make you wonder if Ferrari have the same dedicated workforce back at Maranello that Merc do at Brackley
Jumping in on the nationalistic pejorative comments (tongue in cheek here)

I am confused? Clearly those Italians are just lazy, but is Williams maybe too British or maybe not British enough? And how am I to categorize the Brackley workforce. Why are they successful and Williams not? Aren't they all the same? It's just all to much to understand and to neatly slot into hard categories based upon stereotypes. And don't get me started on those Honda folks!

Oh... what was I typing? I lost track of my thoughts. One of the problem with being an American you know.

Richard