View Single Post
Old 28 Jul 2020, 06:51 (Ref:3991168)   #72
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
In the world of resto-mods, there are a couple of potential offerings:

Electrified Aston Martin DB6
'Aston Martin Works has turned a petrol DB6 Volante into an ion-fuelled one – and it could be the first of many electric classic Astons'

Mystery Volvo P1800 prototype could be reborn EV version
'Volvo appears to be testing a disguised prototype version of the classic P1800 coupé, leading to speculation that an electric restomod version could be produced in time for its 60th anniversary next year. '