View Single Post
Old 14 Jan 2018, 19:06 (Ref:3792724)   #46
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I had looked at trucks back then to replace my old pos bronco II, only problem I had was the GM seats were designed by a Nazi chiropractor and you were forced upright and square. It never made sense to me why not just use the frame with a decent load rating for all trucks, but the old internet was not so helpful and dealerships never give any info. So that was the closest I could find to actual info back then.

I used to read ramforumz a LOT when I was researching my truck and have read a few other FCA background sites. Ramforumz had the advantage of a couple factory guys posting or confirming things when they could but I haven't been on as much. Depressing to read about new stuff not on mine.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk