View Single Post
Old 24 Aug 2018, 15:40 (Ref:3845816)   #6
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambrini13 View Post
" Falvio take over Benetton though? if he was in charge in 89, i would suggest that Alonso would have been driving that car."

Intriguing. Why so?
Flav being Flav he would have negotiated Alonso's contract both as team principle of Benetton and was at one point Alonso's manager. he would have got the driver he highly rated as well as making a commission off of the contract. win win for Flav!

although as Flav isnt in F1 in 2018 i guess he couldnt be teleported back to 1989 which i suppose would be the bigger win for F1 in 1989 and all years thereafter!