View Single Post
Old 13 Feb 2019, 15:48 (Ref:3883862)   #4
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Nice idea for a thread. For me I have multiple things I would "like" to see happen. In no particular order...

* Not particularly a Ferrari fan, but I would sort of like to see Ferrari win the WCC. Mostly as I would like to see someone other than Mercedes and Ferrari is likely the best contender
* I am hoping Kubica does well. Worst case he proves to be terrible and tarnishes his name.
* I would like to see Leclerc really challenge Vettel.
* I would like to see Vettel rise to the challenge of Leclerc. Problem is.. Vettel seems to not handle pressure well? Seems to be mistake prone in that scenario.
* I would LOVE to see Honda win a race with RBR. I can only dream of them taking the fight to Mercedes and Ferrari. If I could pick one thing on this list to happen... this would be it!
* I always wish Williams well as they were the first team I fell in love with.
* I am hoping Kimi is proven to be immortal, and as such he races in F1 forever

Things I feel guilty about wishing for...

* I sort of don't want Kvyat to do well. Mostly because bringing him back makes little sense to me and I would like to be right about that.
* Drama with regards to Rich Energy. I have a bucket of popcorn all ready for that.

Richard