Thread: Sebring 2019
View Single Post
Old 8 Mar 2019, 03:08 (Ref:3889048)   #53
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenull View Post

What's your plan to tackle big boy Sebring this year btw? RV with family and friends or what...
Sadly work and planning for a wedding in May means the first trip to Sebring will be postponed yet another year. Too much local racing in April to take time away, 4 of 5 weekends have racing at Road Atlanta with one weekend at Barber; SVRA with TransAm, Indy @ Barber, off, F3/4, The Mitty(HSR vintage) and then my wedding makes it a busy month and sadly I'm thinking I might not actually get to all of them. Plus a couple rounds of work projects/court cases I have to be available for means I'm stuck in Atlanta until Thurs before Sebring, not enough time to really enjoy the event right so TV it is again this year

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk