Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 23 Feb 2016, 15:39 (Ref:3617026)   #1464
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
He said he wouldn't pay to bring his family to watch a Grand Prix. Well neither would a lot of us, because the prices are sky high!
yep!

no doubt he is up to his old tricks, spouting loudly in order to generate F1 headlines and/or push his agenda, but even though he doesnt go into details as to why this is the case, it is hard to argue with the truth of his comments.

also he has started up a nice little back and forth between the main title protagonists which sets up the Merc vs Ferrari story line which we all hope comes to fruition this year.

all in all a nice bit of promoting.