View Single Post
Old 15 Jun 2017, 11:48 (Ref:3741591)   #3
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormulaFox View Post
I'm looking forward to seeing if they can make it work - In Formula E discussions people keep telling me it's impossible to make a racecar that can have it's batteries swapped out easily during a pitstop AND provide enough power to have decent speed and range. Hopefully this comes to fruition and proves the matter one way or another.
I could see that in an open wheel setup but a sportscar chassis offers much more range of mounting options and locations. Course from knowing a lot of engineers from college, those who say impossible are always wrong and usually take the simple easy route not the guys who truly make new things.