View Single Post
Old 6 Dec 2017, 22:18 (Ref:3785534)   #15
Denosaur
Veteran

Albania
Australia
Denosaur should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridDenosaur should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by fomoco View Post
To me , I would go with modern equipment, sensors, light beams, point to point, take out the finger on the radar gun, making pit entry a tadd longer to slow down, unlike govt roads, where you do 100k's , but as soon as you exit, jump on the brakes to 60 ks or less
I agree.... NASCAR style full pit lane loop system to keep an eye on the cars across the whole lane. Why just monitor the start of the lane, do the whole thing. Whilst they're at it, impose the use across the whole weekend, every car/category running is subject to the system.

Whilst we're at it, get rid of these Judges of Fact that change from event to event. Assign a set of officials for the whole year for the category. There's too much at stake, sponsors, prize money, gambling and so on, to be messing around with volunteers in positions like this. Yes they all do a great job and these events wouldn't happen without them, but there's some positions that need full timers in them.