View Single Post
Old 31 Mar 2021, 13:15 (Ref:4044058)   #1
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
BTCC Fantasy League 2021 Launch Thread

For 2021, I am planning to run a BTCC Fantasy League competition instead of the usual ‘BTCC game’ that has been running for the last few years.
To enter this competition, you are requested to make your entry in this thread, making six picks to form your ‘squad’ for the year.

The six picks are as follows:
2 Drivers from the main list of entrants.
1 Driver from the list of Jack Sears entrants.
1 Team
1 Chassis
1 Engine

Points will be scored as follows:
  • The two main drivers will score points following the standard BTCC scoring system in each race.
  • The Jack Sears driver will score points based on their finishing position in each race compared to other Jack Sears drivers – following the BTCC scoring system.
  • The highest placed finisher representing your team, chassis and engine will score points based on the finishing position, in line with the BTCC scoring system

• In addition, your two main drivers will score points from 10 down to 1 for qualifying in the top ten places.
  • Points will also be awarded to any of your three drivers for fastest lap and leading a lap.
  • Any driver who registers a DNF will have a 5 point deduction.
  • All results will be determined from the published results at tsl timing.
[*]To give a hypothetical example:
Sutton finishes first, Turkington finishes second, Rowbottom finishes first.
Entries with Sutton, Laser Tools, Infiniti or Swindon would all score 20 points.
Entries with Rowbottom, Dynamics, Honda(chassis) or Honda(engine) would score 15 points.
Entries with Rowbottom as their Jack Sears pick would score 20 points.

Onto the team selections:
Your team will be made up of 2 main drivers, which can be from any of the 30 entrants listed in the main table. In addition, you are to select a 3rd driver as your Jack Sears entrant from the Jack Sears table.
Your Jack Sears entrant will be valued based on the Jack Sears table, not the main driver list.
  • The two main drivers must be from different teams.
  • Your two main drivers cannot drive for your team.
  • Your two main drivers cannot use your chassis.
  • Jack Sears driver choice is free, except for that they cannot be one of your main drivers.
  • Engine choice is free.
  • Combined value of your squad is not to exceed 300,000.

Format for your team entry is as follows:

Squad Name:
Driver A:
Driver B:
Jack Sears Driver:
Team:
Chassis:
Engine:

Your entry must be unique (not match an existing entry). After each event, an updated table of values will be published, and you are free to make transfers within your squad during the season. The squad format restrictions must be adhered to – and the overall value is still to remain under 300,000.
Table of values will follow in my next post.

If there are any rules that are unclear, or you need expanding/clarifying - please ask....