View Single Post
Old 30 Apr 2018, 09:02 (Ref:3818309)   #75
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
The award for the unluckiest driver so far this season surely goes to Tordoff, with Turkington a close second. [...] And with Plato scoring no points from the first six races, surely it's time for him to consider retirement
One thing that is interesting to look at I feel - in the context of drivers expected to do well, but not scoring much so far - is the #Foreverforward table.

Tordoff, Neal and Austin have all got big scores there, suggesting that they have been in lowly positions at times - but capable of making progress.

Plato on the other hand, is nowhere to be seen in this table either - so it's not a case of being out of position or unlucky with early races. For whatever reason, it seems that the Plato/Subaru combination is not destined to achieve results.

Who will pull the plug first on this - Plato, Subaru or BMR?