Thread: Multi 21 Red Bull-Honda
View Single Post
Old 20 Jun 2018, 14:36 (Ref:3832117)   #63
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by djinvicta View Post
At least it has confirmed my thought that Toro Rosso brought in two "test drivers" this year, to try out the Honda unit, knowing they were not really going to get far up the grid with it..
There probably was (rightfully so) low expectations of STR by those pulling the strings. So it didn't make sense to follow the path of a McLaren (hire expensive but proven driver)

Richard