Thread: Multi 21 Red Bull-Honda
View Single Post
Old 20 Jun 2018, 15:58 (Ref:3832136)   #65
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
for me i like the change as i think it keeps RB in the sport, gives them manu backing and money, and improves Honda's position/influence to affect engine rules because they supply 2 teams now.

and with RB's considerable PR weight behind them it might even be possible to force a change a season earlier than 2021 or at least get a set of regs that suits them better then what Merc/Ferrari/Renault are pushing for.

actually the one rule i hope they can get changed immediately via better representation is the reduced PU allotment rules.

maybe its silly but still hoping for the best from Honda...a competitive Merc vs Ferrari vs Renault VS Honda is an exciting prospect to look forward.

not so much about short term performance but more so about long term potential which imo this deal maximizes.