View Single Post
Old 9 Dec 2021, 00:47 (Ref:4087815)   #257
Casper
Veteran

Casper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCasper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by one five five View Post
Not running since May, and returning to do mainly midweek running probably caused a few entrants to perhaps just not bother. Hard to blame them given the schedule.

Talking to a team from another support category, there was a LOT of unrest in the support paddock last week, to the point it seems like anything like that “6-day Bathurst” is unlikely to be tried again, the “race torque” alluded to this on their website too.

D’Alberto’s car not running was curious as it is a nominal “works car” with some Honda backing. After a largely uncompetitive year, will the Wall’s continue next year?
Six Days at a race meeting, one day was enough for me and two was avoided at all costs but sometimes necessary and I would be suicidal after 6 days but that is just me. It is a curious fact, fellow competitors do not watch much racing for some reason and in between the races for your vehicle it is boredom city.