View Single Post
Old 25 May 2015, 09:49 (Ref:3540994)   #36
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
I don't think BMW are a bad thing - they're a fantastic thing. But LMP1 slots either have to be accommodated by new garages and bigger grids, or by the loss of smaller teams. I'd like 20 works LMP1 teams, but only if we don't lose small teams whilst we're at it.
We know there are more garages being built at Le Mans and I don't think it's a big issue at the tracks the WEC visits. They just might need to get a bit smarter about hospitality which is apparently one of the biggest considerations.

The WEC would need to perhaps get another plane for freight but that had to be something they'd anticipated as part of a growing series.

Privateers are precious like you say but if it means AF Corse enter only four cars instead of six then I don't really mind.