Thread: IMSA: USCR 2018
View Single Post
Old 20 Jul 2018, 16:57 (Ref:3837702)   #1987
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRacer View Post
Lost the #16 Porsche for the weekend. At least the diversity is there. GTD still has 8 difference manufacturers in the field.

I hope the race goes full course yellow free. No reason not too. 18 car grid plus Lime Rock is all grass.

So far its advantage Ford on the practice times. Lexus fastest again in GTD and only half a second off the slowest GTLM which is a Corvette.

Love the all GT races. From the media standpoint, I know John Dagys and Marshall Pruett have praised the all GT format in the past.
It is a very compact weekend - only a 2 day event. 3 practices today, then Qualy and Race tomorrow. I like that they switch up the format for this race.