View Single Post
Old 4 Jun 2020, 19:50 (Ref:3980221)   #25
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancsbreaker View Post
The Alfa Romeo Owners Club (UK) have been running a virtual racing series using AC - which has been well received. As one who has never been a gamer I was a bit wary of getting involved but as the Club's Competition Secretary I thought I should try it, but made the mistake of buying a cheap second-hand wheel and pedals and on my old laptop it was virtually undriveable. Just acquired a nearly-new Thrustmaster T150 which I'm told is a good one to use, so I'm going to have a dabble tonight......

Whilst you're not a gamer, lockdown is the time to try these things. Gaming is no longer the domain of the young geek. It can be for everyone now. And it's worth doing whilst you cannot get your real car out on the circuit.

I don't game any more. But I am under lockdown. I probably won't continue afterwards but it's been fun.