View Single Post
Old 2 Sep 2020, 16:40 (Ref:3999666)   #2440
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
I don't think it was to do with traffic jams. I remember being in plenty of those, leaving Brands and Silverstone and I would continue to go back the following year, as did thousands of other fans. I think it's largely a cultural thing.
Take my word for it, they just couldn't be bothered to spend the money and suffer the traffic. As you say there is little grass routes racing in Turkey although they do have some capable rally drivers.