Thread: Rich Energy
View Single Post
Old 25 Jul 2022, 08:43 (Ref:4120437)   #716
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
Only UK Amazon (which shows it as "unavailable"). I can find no way to buy it in the US today short of shipping from Europe. I think it was more readily available a few years ago than today. The main website is up, but says "under construction". The US distributor site exists, but has no ability to purchase. The US distributor Facebook page has broken links for purchasing from Walmart (Walmart doesn't carry it anymore). This is pretty similar to the last time I posted on this issue which was a number of months back. Distribution and availability is going backwards IMHO. Given they are sponsoring UK series, I am supposing they have shrunk their target market back to the UK. No doubt they would never admit as much, but that is what the evidence shows.

Richard

It doesn't say unavailable, it says: Only 5 left in stock.