Thread: Rich Energy
View Single Post
Old 28 Jul 2022, 16:35 (Ref:4120769)   #720
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Interesting article. Basically it is an interview with Alan Gardner who owns OMG Racing and controls Rich OMG Ltd (maybe now just "OMG Ltd")

https://www.superbike.co.uk/article/...h-alan-gardner

The root of the drama (beyond Storey himself) is related to Rich OMG Ltd looking to buy 30% of the brand for 50M pounds. That would have been a deal with Rich Energy D.O.O based in Croatia (supposed brand owner with Storey as representative). But is hung up on getting proof of ownership of the brand/IP from either Rich Energy D.O.O and/or William Storey. Apparently the question of "who owns Rich Energy IP" is still up in the air.

I love the question regarding "What is William Storey good at?" Apparently having a big mouth and keeping the name "Rich Energy" in the news is my reading of his response.

The other part of this story is the BTC sponsorship which the article author doesn't have just yet.

Richard