Thread: Nissan Leaf
View Single Post
Old 21 Jul 2017, 17:52 (Ref:3753381)   #118
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Maybe depends where you are or want to go - Just looked at Zapmap for the journey I'm doing tomorrow - not a single charger en route between my house and Croft, although some a few miles off route, but its 80 miles so I guess I would be within range if I set off fully charged........but the charger that appears to be located near my Travelodge overnight halt shows one of the two out of order, if I'm reading the site correctly. A bit of an issue if I want to get home if anyone else is using it. (Mind you I don't understand the different capacities etc that it shows - can any EV use any type of charger or do particular makes require a particular type of charger? ) Can you book useage?

Immaterial anyway, I guess - as a proponent of bangernomics its going to be a long time before any EV's come within my price point, but I can see that if you are a city dweller/commuter they will have their attractions as prices come down, if only as a second car.