Thread: New SUVs
View Single Post
Old 24 Mar 2019, 06:33 (Ref:3893015)   #169
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
I think the Cayenne is a ‘Coupe SUV’. Still 4 wheel drive and decent towing limit, just with reduced practicality..... Most ‘crossovers’ are just jacked up hatchbacks, with SUV stying influences!

The Model Y will surely take sales away from the Model 3. Same underneath, ‘10% bigger’, but not sure in what direction, a hatch / tailgate (the lack of which limits the 3’s appeal, IMO), and eventually a 6 seat (2-2-2) option. Excellent cd of 0.23, same as the saloon. By the time sales start in these shores I’ll be ready for one- but whether I will be able to afford it is another matter!
They aint cheap here in Aus.... the least expensive available (the 3 is not here for another year apparently) is the 75S with a starting price over 100K Aussie Pesos.... the 90D over double that.