jim beam
Rookie

New Zealand
New Zealand
jim beam should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie 01 View Post
You guys make me proud to be an Aussie.

The way you attack a person who has given a fair amount of time, money and effort to the sport in your country and is happy to still do so after all the latest cr** should not be treated as you are doing and being allowed to do on this forum.

I know Mark Petch has done his fair share for the sport in NZ but that does not excuse his underminding tactics which are obvious or he would simply keep his mouth shut and not bother posting on this forum.

However what have all you other critics done to support NZ motorsport at the same level that makes you experts and think you have the right to try and talk TKR and or Mr John down all the time like you do.

From what I have seen Mr John has always provided the funds for drivers to get their chance as Jason Richards said in the Sunday News this weekend (or did you all conveniently miss that story where he says) that he and other Kiwi drivers are gratefull for the opportunity they got thanks to David John for starting their V8 Supercar Careers.

HUH !!! thats pretty rich considering there are a number of topics on here Trashing the promoters of the v8s from you Aussies.