View Single Post
Old 3 Jan 2010, 08:48 (Ref:2607548)   #39
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just reminiscing,I remember not so long ago,trailering a Sunbeam Tiger down to Slough,armed with the required batch of photo's etc,with the intention of obtaining the FIA papers for the car.I left approximately one hour later,with the papers![Good old days eh Jeremy]
Now though it takes forever,even after supplying ALL required documentation/photographs [fourth set supplied because previous sets have been repeatedly lost] E-mails just dont get answered neither the phones calls,just what is happening to our main motorsport club?
In answer to Simons question,I have often wondered how well a nicely sorted MG C would do in the Eau Rouge Trophy.Get rid of potential breakage's like the o/drive box,[bit of weight loss as a bonus] Then again,apart from the MGCC,not much else to race it in,or is there?

Last edited by terence; 3 Jan 2010 at 08:55.