Thread: Movies McLaren Movie
View Single Post
Old 8 Nov 2017, 13:32 (Ref:3779467)   #13
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
yeah, that’s exactly what i felt about it. in true williams style it wasn’t over sensationalised nor emotionally manipulative and i would imagine everyone who sees it comes away feeling the same. personally i admire ginny a huge amount (and the kind of love frank and claire had for her was clear), like and respect claire (and her handling of a brother who needs a therapist and a slap), and a healthy balance of understanding frank, respecting who he is and what he stands for but feeling sorry for his family for being on the receiving end.