Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 18 Oct 2017, 14:49 (Ref:3774867)   #2360
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
Bernie concurs: They haven't done anything
well they did hand Bernie his walking papers and that aint nothing!

and, as far as i can recall, we did also see one of the biggest multi team deals ever transpire this season.

i cant help but think how this would have played out if BE was still in charge.

as it stands currently, my thoughts about the Mclaren/STR/RB/Honda/Renault/driver swap negotiations resulted in a Win-Win for all parties involved.

granted i havent heard/read anything about Liberty taking any direct hand in any of this but maybe the hands off approach was the missing ingredient.

i have a hard time imagining any negotiation that involves BE ending with a Win-Win for all parties. his style lead to one clear winner and many clear losers.

to see otherwise occur this season was a pretty significant change in F1 imo.