View Single Post
Old 26 Sep 2013, 17:28 (Ref:3309686)   #913
io.stream.galaxy
Rookie

io.stream.galaxy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm sorry for reviving an old thread but I couldn't find any info, and this thread looks like a good start for my problem.

I'm interested in any good quality pictures of AJTCC GrA Sierras. There's little to no info on them (except for Ciesse Piumini/Trampio one, as it's popular on the net thanks to Tamiya), let alone any good pictures on them. I found this thread thanks to PZR pictures but those are small and don't give out any necessary details (sponsors or whole livery paint).
I guess, there's some info in the japanese press or on the japanese forums but these resources are out of reach for me

The most wanted are Trampio (not Piumini) cars, Cosmo Oil or Dunlop/Shimizu ones, but to be honest anything will do really as its nearly impossible to find anything except few low quality footages on youtube or few unclear pictures, which don't help when I'm interested for example what is written on the Trampio no1 car from '89 or what sponsors are in the back of Cosmo Oil Sierra (I've deciphered from YT footage SSR and Endless but other two are mystery )

Thanks in advance and good day to everyone