Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 23 Aug 2019, 16:02 (Ref:3923888)   #3598
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
I really don’t see why they can’t keep researching it. It’ll help them achieve the right target eventually. Still I have high hopes with the underbody downforce
Not sure I understand. Keep researching what? Or rather... what stopped? I think there is an October deadline for setting the 2021 rules. So if this is in prep for that deadline, its gotta stop at some point before then.

Richard

Last edited by Richard C; 23 Aug 2019 at 16:09.