View Single Post
Old 23 Sep 2017, 16:23 (Ref:3769440)   #18
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Interesting that a Supercar pilot can win the series 3 years in a row & still not be eligible...
But would you expect them to go Supercars to F1 directly? Seems like a HUGE change in everything there. I'd say winning three on the trot and a decent season in F2/3/etc is a good showing but Supercars to F1 is a stretch. And I enjoy them and would say the same for any GT or tintop series. And having the SF driver earn 2/3 of Formula E is crazy, are there any SF drivers winning who are really that bad a pilot? I understand it behind F2, the ban on champs returning there is good on paper and terrible in reality so you earn fewer points racing after you're a champ to stay sharp. That's bizzare