View Single Post
Old 18 Mar 2018, 08:05 (Ref:3808807)   #7
Mixer
Veteran

Mixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umai Naa View Post
I don't believe he was referring to what we call hybrid energy vehicles. More or less the way in which they're asperated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCWB View Post
He was talking in the biological sense.
I believe you are both wrong:

Quote:
It is a view echoed by Shell V-Power Racing managing director Ryan Story although he feels there is always room for improvement and the ability to embrace new technology.

The Penske run team operates without a manufacturer alliance, and while it continues to seek a partner, Story reckons the category can survive without true manufacturer teams.

“I think there are things to optimise the rule set that we are under now and there are other technologies that we should look to embrace in the future,” Story told Speedcafe.com.

“Triple Eight and General Motors are obviously investigating the V6 twin-turbo, and maybe there is something we could look at from hybridising our existing drivetrain.

“There are a number of technologies we can look to incorporate if we are thinking more about market relevance without jeopardising the strength of our existing platform.