View Single Post
Old 30 May 2022, 13:14 (Ref:4112043)   #153
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
That was DIRECTLY critical of what was written. There was crying about what Indy drivers do, if that's not enjoyed then maybe the series isn't for them. That's 100% critical of the posted comments not the poster, do not try to correct something that's not actually wrong, that's censoring outside of your lane dude

I haven't censored anything, both of your posts, #124 and #148, are still there. Telling someone to find or watch ''another fkn series'', I thought was being directly critical. It certainly wasn't necessary and it wasn't warranted. The fact you said it a second time and to a different poster, is what drew it to my attention. I don't think I am outside of my lane at all. I am just saying be civil.