View Single Post
Old 2 Sep 2017, 20:04 (Ref:3763884)   #5139
AoB Special Stage
Veteran

Estonia
AoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by carbsmith View Post
Dangerously high levels of old man telling people to get off his lawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzeiTzei View Post
Factory teams will always spend massive amounts of money to get a competitive advantage. The only limiting factor is ROI. The only way to prevent that is to stop anyone from getting a competitive advantage. Which as an idea is kind of lame as we're talking about prototype racing. If the car's competitiveness is based on a technical rule set, then there will always be someone trying to outspend the others. It doesn't matter what that rule set is.

I like what ACO said about balancing the hybrids and non-hybrids. But from the very first race next year, they need to show us that they're serious about it. It can't be the Toyotas formation flying at the front of the field and the rest 5 secs/lap off the pace.

How integrated are the hybrid systems into the chassis of the P1-H cars? As in, can they be wholly physically removed without having to break something else to get them out?