View Single Post
Old 16 Dec 2017, 14:44 (Ref:3787472)   #32
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
I'm confused. What GT4 Euro Series are there?
I'm going to come back to this question because I'm still confused. We say there's only one GT4 Euro Series last year, but it appears there was at least North and South? Next year there is North, South, Nordic, Central, etc. Ok no problem.

The opening post of this thread has a calendar that I can't find on any GT4 Euro site. I can find the announcement, but that calendar doesn't match North or South. So what is exactly is the GT4 Euro Series, and why does the website insist it doesn't exist, and only offer North and South?

Working out what series is what is pretty confusing from the outside.