View Single Post
Old 3 Jul 2022, 19:00 (Ref:4118008)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
As for me, however, I hugely enjoyed it. Probably enhanced by being there yesterday in the non-sun for qually and by the fact that it is my annual full live race, but I thought it had a lot going for it. Plenty of action, horrible accident at the start, mercifully with no-one injured, plenty of action at the front with a decent amount of overtaking. I confess that I didn't see much to moan about driving standards wise.

Yes, Max would have probably won by a country mile had he not had problems with his car (but we knew that long before this race started) and the unpredictability of car issues is something we've barely had to think about for quite a few seasons now. In a bizarre way, it's good to see it back this season (not that I expect it to last for long).

Great to see Carlos take his first win and to 'rebel' against the sheer lunacy of the instruction to try and hold Lewis back, which if he hadn't would probably have cost Ferrari the win.

All in all, very entertaining. 9 from me.