View Single Post
Old 24 Sep 2018, 23:28 (Ref:3852506)   #77
FormulaFox
Veteran

United States
Ohio
FormulaFox is heading for a stewards' enquiry!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
It could be possible... unlikely I would say, but the hopeful part of me says with Brian France gone then just maybe the folks running the show will try to do better.

An independent firm offering consulting advice don't seem a bad idea. Could give NASCAR and the current manufacturers some food for thought?
It's a great idea, but it's something NASCAR is historically known to avoid, even before Brian France.

I'd like to hope that with Brian out some smarter heads will prevail as well, but given NASCAR's history I will consider it excessively optimistic until the moment it actually happens.

As an aside, while joking about BMW consulting on the new aero with a friend, we thought up a potentially great idea for the next-gen cars - sadly, we require the assistance of a photoshop artist to help us create a visual representation of it in order to adequately explain it, and I know none personally nor have the cash to hire a professional. Without a visual aid, I fear it will be horrendously misinterpreted.