View Single Post
Old 24 Jan 2019, 16:07 (Ref:3878261)   #192
Csaba
Racer

Hungary
Csaba should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanti View Post
Actually neither Tassi nor Files is contracted to Honda, they were contracted to JAS Motorsport last season, and as far as I know Tassi is in discussion with JAS for 19. But it is not JAS who decides about drivers, although they can give feedback to Honda. If Münnich will be the only Honda team in WTCR this Year, Honda will offer their factory drivers to them, but they will decide, who they want to sign.

I heared the same from other sources. Peugeot does not want to invest in WTCR anymore. So DG sport could try to find a budget, switch marque or leave.
Thank you for the infos Atyánk . Since then I have read your article about Girolami joining Honda. As it was rumored since his WTCR visit in Japan, we will see. I'm not a huge fan of him, but will be a good addition to the already impressive field.

Berthon was confirmed today to be driving in WEC at Rebellion for the remaining 3 races and for the full 2019-20 season. As there are no clashes between the two championships, lets hope he will stay in WTCR as well. I was not expecting anything impressive from him last year, and in the end he beat Panis and Dupont too.

Greatings from GP-Zóna!

Last edited by Csaba; 24 Jan 2019 at 16:09. Reason: Forgot some infos I wanted to trasmit to Lanti (he is a commentator from hungarian Eurosport.)