View Single Post
Old 13 May 2019, 13:54 (Ref:3903497)   #10
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
I am not asking any question on finances, you obviously can't read. Do you want the leaders slowed down or the midfield to come up to their level. Its a pretty simple question really.
This is a rude tone to take with people, so re-think how you phrase your points on here. Thanks.

I would also add that your 'simple' question mentioned top teams being handicapped by either regulation or a capped spend and therefore did allude to finances.

Do you mean that the top teams should be handicapped once they have achieved success in some direct way (such as success ballast where success leads to a regulation-led handicap) or an indirect way (there are many of these possible ways and they include new technical regulations wiping out a technical advantage)?

For me, if it's direct, I don't like it at all. I would prefer regulations which make it more likely that the midfield will come up to the top level of their own accord. Basically, those who have mentioned restrictions on heavily aero-dependent parts are along my lines of thinking. Aero seems to be a black art that the top teams' budgets are more capable of maximising.