Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 15 May 2019, 17:44 (Ref:3903993)   #3539
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexTurtle View Post
No, that's what I'm saying. Please refrain from strawmanning. I'm not actually stating anything in particular, I'm asking you a question which you continue to dodge. I am certain there are many people, including journalists, who can make a rational and possibly correct analysis of F1. All I'm asking is, why are certain people's opinions more valuable than others according to you? Why do young people seemingly have no idea what racing should be, according to you?

Secondly, you seem to have already decided what the 'correct' analysis is and everyone who is not on board with that is wrong. See your assertion above, you seem to imply that the current F1 cars are not 'proper' and neither are the engines. I find that highly curious so my next question is, what's not proper about them? What does proper even mean?
You've lost me. What is the question you are asking? I've told you what my thoughts are I'm dodging nothing. I stated quite clearly that any one is entitled to an opinion and whether it agrees with mine is unimportant. But dismissing opinions because, as you did, when you thought someone who is old just repeats the old days were good etc. Is not expressing an opinion. And if you keep baiting me I shall take action.