View Single Post
Old 9 Sep 2021, 19:22 (Ref:4072855)   #271
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by canaglia View Post
Could you kindly be less cryptic because I honestly can't understand what you mean on both your considerations, and btw I'm not interested in f1 madness, I wrote that about mercedes just because there are still people thinking mercedes is still winning nowadays because of that 2013 test, as I think is unreasonable for the same reasons about oreca winning today because of 05.
So you make an argument you don't understand to make a point that misses entirely why Oreca has more development.

I'll write it in big leaders so you get it.

ORECA HAS A BETTER BASE CAR BECAUSE REBELLION FUNDED THE DEVELOPMENT. Oh, that's also why the Kolles car didn't lead to a better car, they didn't have the money to spend.

Oh and no one but idiots who don't understand F1 EVER thought the tire test was anything but a MAYBE boost for a race or 2. So maybe limit your attempts at comebacks to things you actually know anything about, you'll look far less foolish