View Single Post
Old 9 Sep 2021, 19:49 (Ref:4072858)   #272
canaglia
Veteran

canaglia should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcanaglia should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
So you make an argument you don't understand to make a point that misses entirely why Oreca has more development.

I'll write it in big leaders so you get it.

ORECA HAS A BETTER BASE CAR BECAUSE REBELLION FUNDED THE DEVELOPMENT. Oh, that's also why the Kolles car didn't lead to a better car, they didn't have the money to spend.

Oh and no one but idiots who don't understand F1 EVER thought the tire test was anything but a MAYBE boost for a race or 2. So maybe limit your attempts at comebacks to things you actually know anything about, you'll look far less foolish

First of all, it's not if you write something uppercase, what you have written, gets automatically more importance... second thing, rebellion hired oreca to design their car because they couldn't run anymore their lola, oreca did that and from the same concept were born R-one and 05.
The fact rebellion hired oreca and not other chassis manufacturers, means that oreca was the best even 10 years ago.
Here I'm arguing about the fact that according to someone, running a lmp2 made on 2014 lmp1 specs was an "unfair advantage", thing that revealed to be untrue.
I don't even answer you about f1 because it's clearly you the one who doesn't know what is talking about, but it's not that the problem... honestly how dare you to write to me that way? Are we maybe mate or else? I'm refuting and arguing about opinions, I don't attack the person who expressed the opinions as you're doing. So, oreca or not oreca, accept my advice, If you're looking for someone to flame off with, go on reddit or some other forum with people who is used to your same "elegance". I'm too smart to be involved in your childish games.
Can't recall I was ever been impressed by some posts of yours, so guess I won't lose anything of important now I inaugurated my ignore list with your username. Bye.