View Single Post
Old 11 Dec 2022, 07:35 (Ref:4136758)   #14
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreasDavour View Post
I think that thread title might be a tad bit obscure, as I didn't get what it was about. This one is quite clear.
A quick read of the first few posts in the Ferrari thread makes it clear what the thread is about.

What is the intent for this thread in terms of a different subject?
Is this thread intended to be a discussion about the 2023 engine (as the title would suggest) or Italian politics (as the first post might suggest)?