View Single Post
Old 27 Jun 2018, 20:22 (Ref:3833372)   #45
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Peter, for the past few years I have camped in Garage Vert, which is just inside the entrance at Antares. When you go through that entrance you can go right and follow the roadway straight to banks which overloook the forest esses and Tertre Rouge. Bearing left at that entrance you will come to a series of subways and stairs which leads up to the Dunlop bridge - you can see where this is from the map posted by CTD. Not to bad for walking. I tend to go to the local Del Arte for dinner on Friday and Sunday as it is a 10 minute walk from the Antares gate past the tram station, food's OK and the beer is cold, which is vital after the compulsory shower, clean clothes and a rest on Sunday evening. What time are you planning to arrive on the Wednesday? There is practice and qualifying through to midnight on Wednesday as well as Thursday. I arrive about mid day on the Thursday to set up camp in time to have a brief look around and then head out to Arnage for qually and back in time for a beer and final qually somewhere near Dunlop.

There will be plenty of advice on here before next year :-)