View Single Post
Old 30 Aug 2018, 04:38 (Ref:3847003)   #8
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Mais c'est la France, mon cher Michael! En prime et free of charge, vous allez avoir le beau temps et le chant des cigales…
By the way, you can tell me the registration number of your white Volvo, I still have some relatives living in the Gendarmerie! You went through once with no issue, lets see about your legendary luck! We need your money, foreigner!

More seriously, have fun, enjoy your weekend.
The reason I didn’t get stopped is because I was warned and went the ‘new’ route! Some were lucky as there were only two gendarmes in one car, and they couldn’t stop everyone....

Apparently the weight restriction is during the hours of 0700 to 1900 (2100 Sundays), so it is possible to avoid if you’re able to get up early or arrive late!

One stroke of luck is that car park G, where we get shoved until 0900 this morning, has been equipped with a tap and one power supply box hidden on the back fence, so 3 of us have been able to get our fridges fired up to cool some beer- and I was able to wash the truck..... All we need now is toilets and the place will be almost civilised!