View Single Post
Old 2 Sep 2013, 17:24 (Ref:3297919)   #11
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
That's just it

Moto GP is hardly front line sport like football, rugby or F1 no is it?

It is hardly going to pull in tens of thousands of customers

And like always the smug people are the ones that already have BT, try talking to those fans that are unable to get it where they live (quite a few allegedly) or who have been with BT before and would never go back!

I can understand some the money and choice statement, (not really a debate) but when the only option you have is choose BT or don't watch something I feel a little annoyed.

You can watch F1 on BBC, you can see football highlights elsewhere as you can with rugby, my beef is with the fact that Ezpeleta didn't offer anyone a highlights deal as far as we know, and why is that you ask?

Coz it costs about 100 quid a year to subscrive to his own channel, motogp.com to listen to the cretinous Nick Harris and Gavin (I am sure there is a problem ) Emmet. And most of the interviews in Spanish

Err I think I would rather watch on some naff p2p site thanks

Oh and give over with the free thing, it is only free for the first year, after that you will ALL pay for BT sport.