View Single Post
Old 27 Apr 2018, 11:01 (Ref:3817689)   #15
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
You're not being serious are you? You do know why Matt Jackson didn't feature at Brands? (Or Shedden for that matter...) Plus, based on what we've ,earned so far, even though he will be there, I personally agree that Plato has a much chance of winning a race as the other two!
I think a fair amount of 'tone' to the messages has been lost.

Note that steve referred to Matt and Sheddon - not Mat and Shedden. I'm pretty certain that we won't really see fictitious drivers on the podium, let alone drivers who are no longer in the series.

Plato on the other hand - he's told us that he has had his Eureka moment, so if his results don't improve soon then serious questions must surely be asked?