View Single Post
Old 7 Aug 2020, 21:51 (Ref:3993669)   #34
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
Yeah, I dont get the hate about how they handle drivers. They're quick with a hook, and churn through them, but the real talents that go through there, even if spit out rudely (sainz), they end up with another team who got a chance to see them in f1 thanks to red bull.

As for albon? Nah. I dont see it with him. Just another rich kid. He was getting praised last year for finishing 30 seconds behind verstappen, because gasly was finishing a minute behind.

Sow russell mentioned. He needs a better car, but he has to show an ability to not tumble down on the opening lap. Stay within a few positions of where you start, at least, unless you started bottom 3 or so. But when he qualified higher, he mad mistakes on the opening laps.

There should have been more leniency given by fia to o'ward with his license points, because I think he could have been a good choice. It probably worked well for him as he's landed a good spot and who knows, may end up in an f1 McLaren later on.

There's a lot of talent in indycar that could be competitive, I think. Just fix the stupid fia license nonsense.