View Single Post
Old 9 Mar 2017, 23:35 (Ref:3717623)   #2
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
SlingTV works like a champ for me, FS1/2 and NBCSN but no DVR capability so I often catch F1 at the 8 pm airing. But it streams well at home and rarely have any challenges on my phone either. Sling Blue is the way to go but sadly becoming more popular so it's up to 25/month for new users. So a decent bill and much higher per channel than cable but cheaper than the 150/month to get FS2/NBCSN here locally. If you have Sprint service there is a deal but think you need a large data or unlimited plan. Haven't seen anything about CBSSports yet so no PWC but I haven't watched it in a few years.

I haven't looked to see if the IMSA races get to FS on demand, but then they are on youtube fairly soon after the race, I think.